Monday, February 20, 2012

Yes, Dumb Ol Me strikes again... TWICE in one day!!  Not a record... 

Thing 1 and Thing 2 were off on Friday too, so was DH.  So it is basically a weekend day for me where the minimal amout of house work gets done.  Plus I had my mom, niece, nephew and brother here.  Saturday was hockey.  Sunday was running and napping!  Next comes Monday, catch up with housework day.  Open the washing machine only to discover that there were still clothes in there from... Thursday??!!  Oi!  Out comes the vinegar, and an extra rinse or two... and rewashed...  Problem Solved.  (smack upside the forehead!!)

I see this pin on pinterest about simmering orange peals and cloves. I remember doing this years ago and loving the smell.  So, Thing 2 wants an organe for lunch... what comes next...  Ugh, I burn my pan being the responsible adult supervising my simmering concoction from the floor below.  At least it was only my pan!  We (and i made the kids pinky swear to this) Are Not Telling The Hubby!!!

Dumb Ol Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment